Friday, June 04, 2004

Organically Unemployed with Marijuiana Seasoning

So.

Here i am.

In Vancouver.

And so far it is seeming alot like Toronto...just with mountains in the distance and pot in the air. My instinct is to run, screaming. Have i made a mistake thinking moving here would fill the void? Is this really supposed to be my new found home? Is there something about me that is inherently unemployable? Or is the feeling of struggle just a sure sign that this, again, is not the path i am meant to trod? Isn't it just supposed to feel 'right' when you finally land in the place you belong? Or is that just a bunch of phooey?

The decision felt right, but being here....hmmmm...not so much.

My runners are filled with sand. The beach was lovely. I even made a new friend there...a woman my age with her baby. She gave me a ride home when i mentioned that i got to the beach by bus. She was a kind of angel, i think. Blessings to Rhonda and Tristan.

I am SICK OF SPENDING SO MUCH TIME BY MYSELF. I am deeply afraid that employment is not going to come fast enough.

It's not easy being blue.

They say that blue is natural when you first move to a new place.

Affirm. Rinse. Repeat.

ALL IS WELL. ALL I NEED IS COMING TO ME RIGHT NOW. HAPPINESS IS MINE.

At least strawberries are cheap here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home