Friday, July 30, 2004

The Middle of Nowhere Contact Info

"It would be wonderful indeed if a group of persons should arrive on earth who were for something and against nothing." ---Ernest Holmes

Seems i know what i don't want in terms of purpose...but not quite what i want...

Then there is this...SARK www.campsark.com relates that before becoming a best-selling author she had tried over 300 jobs (or was it 600?) in search...she says it is a delightful way to find out what you don't want to do...

That is all i am going to say about my current situation.

Mailing Address: Krista J. Konkin
c/o La Casa Kelowna
6808 Westside Rd.
South Fintry, BC V1Z 3R8
wkph: 250-26o-4891
cell: 250-718-8379

Call me. Email me. Think of me.

I will wait for you up here ...on the top of the mountain... in the wind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home