Thursday, August 26, 2004

Jimmy Eats World

Life just keeps rolling along...

Got my hair done, traded the Ford Focus for a Mercedes Benz, purchased new earrings, had a phone conversation with someone i don't know, walked in the rain, watched Olympics, did some in-office flirting, ate at Whitespot, sopped up my leaky RV, listened to RevB's voice, tanned, paid off a liquor licence, received an email from an old crush, failed at sleeping in, bought some elevator music, visited my local library, filled up the jerry cans, comforted jennie, put together a jelly bean puzzle, started a new book, missed the musician, tried msn-ing the ex, changed my desktop theme, ignored my cell phone, toyed with driving to Vancouver, saw my niece out of the blue, had a first interview for job touring Thailand for the winter, wondered about Mike, put on the heater, replaced a temp, discovered i may be moved into a hotel.

For a day off...not bad...

Wanna see me as of late? Wanna see photos that i have taken? All this fun and more at:
www.kevinj.ca
Make sure you visit the sub-albulm with tequila in the title!!!

cha cha cha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home