Monday, September 27, 2004

Kick Ass Partner & A Suck Ass Ex

The word for the day is : condoms

God almighty. I babysat overnight for Cynthia last night. The girls were great, really, but OHMYGOD...how do working mother's do it? It was exhausting. There are so many things to keep on top of, not including yourself, and by the end of the day NO DOUBT you wouldn't want to have sex or care about your looks or ANYTHING. I mean, i didn't kill them...we broke a blender, i dyed one of the girls blue, i got us lost on the way to daycare and i look like HELL today, but we are all alive. Still. Just not a life i want. I like waking up and getting ready leisurly and showering by myself and feeding only myself (which i already don't do well). I love being childless. I love it. Confirmed.

Brent said he would call this weekend. He did not.
Spent time with Lori from Saskatoon. Very cool.
Met a delicious man on Saturday night. He was gay.
Attended the Centre again since returning. It rocked.
Tried to connect with Aidan in a positive, friendly way. Didn't work.
Watched a good friend in a very depressing musical. Good times.
Saw Ian Sherwood after many months. He's lovely.
Watched what will soon be my apartment empty out. Excited and scared.
Dyed a child blue. A first.

I yam what i yam. This is gonna be an expensive week. Rent. Buying a bed. A bed? Hell, a bed and about 60 other things. Whatever. Bring it on, i say. Gotta go eat lunch now. Hungry.

And you know what they say about hungry corporate people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home