Saturday, September 11, 2004

When Coming Home Means Vancouver

I guess that is telling. I am coming home is now known as 'as of Monday night i will be living once again in Vancouver'. So, Vancouver is home. And yet, Saskatchewan is still home and Toronto holds my adult history and Dawson City, my heart. I suppose home is that place of peace that tells me that i don't need an address to be defined. And address-less i am.

I pushed to be let off the site and i got what i wanted. They are making me receptionist at head office while i wait for Centro to be launched. Then, i am told, i will be pulled off reception and given a position with the project team headed up by my cousin. Truth be told i am not thrilled about being a receptionist, but i appreciate the consistant income. I just wish i had more trust that i won't get 'stuck' answering their phones. We will see. The third act is coming to a close. This chapter is ending. Brent and i are 'pausing' which may mean that we also write THE END at the conclusion of this chapter. I am open. The adventure continues.

New chapter? Looks like i will be taking over Ms. Sara-Jeanne's apartment as i wait for Jennie to move to Vancouver in the spring 2005. THEN Jen and i or mom and i may look at investing in a condo...see what happens when you hang out with real estate people?! I will continue with the intention of paying off my student loan by the new year and 'taking a break' from theatre with my little office job and secure income. Embracing the questions, i will make new friends, date a little and hope to heal my wounds with Aidan. Perhaps i will even buy my Echo soon...ahhhh, the way one can dream with an actual income...

I will blog my new contact info once i have purchased a cell phone and attained my new mailing address.

This i am sure of...

My time on the windy mountain will never be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home