Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Droppings

For days now i have been thinking a thought and wishing i could 'blog' it...

So right now i am going to try and randomly jot down some of the thoughts i have had - in a mishmash fashion (hey, that's hard to say). Here goes...

Grumpy cycles...it is like allowing yourself to eat that first bite of something overthetop scrumptious and horrible for you...if you allow for that initial indulgence you could be screwed. Same with negativity. I got myself into a 'bad' mood on Monday night and Tuesday morning i slept through my alarm and a had a ridiculously bad day at work. Each thing i attempted just kept adding to my bad day...because i was going into it with a big chip on my shoulder. I broke the bad mood today. I just said - no more. Gave my head a shake and the universe is easing up suddenly. We create our own hells.

Dad - i dreamnt about him. Hard core dream. I never dream about my father and am left wondering what it could mean. What do i do with it? I didn't have any extreme residual feelings about the dream, but it did throw me for a loop. Daddy is lurking in my subconscious. Like i should be surprised.

I HATE THE BUS - this was during my grumpy cycle that i said this statement about 100 times in 48 hours. I miss the mercedes. Not because it is a Benz, but because it was my freedom. Standing in the rain late at night, time sucked up transferring from bus to bus, my lack of IKEA access...all of it. Even without my grump on, i am convinced. I need to purchase a car. I have talked to my mom and to the universe. A car. Got the job, the apartment, the social life, the noon time chiropractor, the funky hobbies...now i need a car.

Let me know if you know anyone selling a good second hand Vee-hickle (as mom would say).

Visitors Galore - i have 4 strangers staying at my place this weekend for the Vancouver Lindy Exchange. The weekend is going to be about dancing, dancing and dancing mixed with very little sleep. I am not sure if i am excited or revolted. I will let you know. THEN Derick comes for a week. This will we be wonderful and wierd. Being an ex who i haven't seen in 3 years will make for wierdness, being "D" and KJ spending time catching up, having fun will be wonderful. THEN Jennie will here --- with the furniture --- for potentially a week or two. CONCLUSION...lonliness will not be a factor for little old me. In fact, after such isolation, i may explode from over stimulation.

Clearing Up Something Someone Said - i have no boy issues. Really. I miss Aidan. But we are talking little by little and i bless him and am at peace with whatever part of him i can know. Brent and i have dissapated due to ... well due to alot of factors. But no hard feelings on my part. In fact, i am happily single with lots of great guy friends, a couple date-worthy fellows and an rich cyber life. It is good for now. I am open to a love of my life walking in the door, but am not searching or anxious. I am just going with the flow. I feel beautiful. Men smell good. The end.

Scary Thought for the Day: A Bunch of Corporate Types Playing Pictionary in the Boardroom.

Makes a grown woman shiver.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home