Friday, November 12, 2004

Looking for Krista?

Quick recap for all of those who are redirected here for Konkin location advice:

I NOW LIVE IN VANCOUVER.

My mailing address is:
206-404 East 8th Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5T 1S5

MY ONLY PHONE NUMBER IS THIS:
604-518-7154.
unless you wanna call me at work and then call 604-630-5020. i pretty much live there.

I AM NOT DOING THEATRE.
I am working at a Real Estate Investment Firm.
Read entire blog starting in June for story of WHY.
Yes, i like it. Mostly. I call it my transitional vehicle.
No, i don't miss theatre.

MY HOBBIES: studying Science of Mind through corespondance, lindyhopping, taking a meditation class and singing in a choir called SpiritSong.

AM I HAPPY? very. very very.

LOVE LIFE? i am extremely single. i dated someone this summer that lasted about 2 months and then faded. he was lovely. am currently struggling with a drama i call my 'secret crush'. basically i am haunted by a young, emotionally unavailable former friend who doesn't know i exist.
Keep checking my BLOG for updates.

CAR? the newest addition to my life...mom's former Nissan Altima.

THINGS I AM CURRENTLY GRATEFUL FOR: the car, jennie's furniture finally arriving, jennie herself, this great paycheck i get every 2 weeks, freedom at work, my swing community, my friendship with god, powerade, my flight home at christmas, weekends, all those men and women who died for an ideal we take for granted called freedom, ikea.

THINGS THAT I AM CURRENTLY WHINING ABOUT: the cost of parking, this wart-like thing on my finger, having to fix everything for these very important but slightly clueless staff execs, technology that breaks down, moving companies, how freaking tired i am today, feelings for someone you wished didn't affect you at all.

In a nutshell. That is my life.

Questions anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home