Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Boo

It is almost Halloween and i haven't a clue what to be.

It has to be something solo, that is really easy to put together/find/make/buy and applicable to dancing like a mad woman all night long. I am comin' up with nothin'. That's not like me. Could this be the first Halloween that i just don't bother dressing up? At all? Not once?

That's no fun.

For the women of the world who need to be kinder to themselves:
BOOK SUGGESTION: The Comfort Queen's Guide to Life by Jennifer Louden
WEBSITE SUGGESTION:www.planetsark.com (new, improved and oh so cool)

PROMOTING MY FRIENDS: New and Improved www.autoviolet.com
Brand New!!!!!!!!!!! www.iansherwood.com

Ways that i have been comforting myself lately:
1. I purchased my first overpriced MAC lipstick/gloss thingy.
2. Cramming time for library-time-with-Krista so i can be surrounded by the beautiful humming energy of --- sigh --- books.
3. Buying Kettle Corn from Kernels as dessert to my Taco Time lunch.
4. Candle-lit steamy baths after meditation class.
5. Painting my toenails while watching unrealistic TV shows like Summerland.
6. Booking a movie date with myself. This Friday. 9pm. No boys needed.
7. Allowing myself to receive a cuddle from anyone who is open to it.
8. Turning away completely from the edgy, stressed energy of any of the edgy, stressed bosses that i might have throwing me into chaotic projects.
9. Shutting my eyes and singing really loud at the Centre, on Wednesday, in the shower.
10. Sleeping naked with lots of pillows to bury my head beneath.

5 Sleeps 'Til Jennie and The Car.

Odd observations today out of nowhere: missing Brent David, the feeling my job is about to get an injection of drama, needing more sleep and a better alarm clock................................

Trick or Treat?

I choose treat.

I'll give the tricks to you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home