Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bushwacked

Ug. George W. Bush. Man, it is like voting Pro-War. It is a scary thing, his being re-elected. A scary thing indeed.

Today i feel like a corporate slug. I am bored bored bored at work, rushing along the downtown streets with the other zombie like office people, pale and puffy. Today i want to go home.

I am grow infinitly more and more restless about my secret crush...it feels like a bad rash that i itch and itch in a fit of pleasure and pain, a rash that i have no cream to heal, that makes me feel ugly and uncomfortable. Sigh. I gotta tell him. I gotta purge this from my system.

I'm at odds.

I'm the picture of discontent in this exact moment.

I want to medicate this feeling with something - food? sex? blogging?

Perhaps D'uane O'Kane's talk tonight will feed this disgruntled feeling i have...www.clearmind.com...

I may as well end this blog sooner than later. 9 minutes to freedom.

lkasdf;lkajsd;lfa;sldjf;oiasndf; xnvccjjhbtusg;idfja;lkj

Sigh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home