Thursday, October 28, 2004

If I Was Boss

If i was boss everyone would have a blog.

My friend Caitlin in Toronto has been very suddenly shoved upon a cruise ship in the Bahamas to play piano and is having all these crazy adventures and you wanna know why i know this:

Because she has a blog....www.livejournal.com/users/vestra

And i get to still, in a way, spend time reading the thoughts and feelings of my secret and humilating crush even though i no longer allow myself to be in his life and you know why????

Because he has a blog...www......woops! SECRET crush. Almost forgot.

I beg of the world....blog. People care what you have to say...what your life looks like...your inner thoughts and musings...

At least i do.

As i walked across the street last night, looking at the Eclipse, i was almost run over by a car. Then i had this thought: what if i was hit right then and in the moment i died, i was astrol-projected out of my body and watched the bloody scene thinking 'oh, crap. now all my friends and family are going to be devestated. they are going to cry and moan that this death was untimely and miss me lots and lots. they will even wonder where it is i 'went' after my death. wish there was a way to let them know that it is ALL GOOD on the other side. that i love them. that there are no accidents. that my life, no matter the length, has been incredible, perfect, exemplary and that I (what was really the Me that they connected with) can not die. how do i tell them now? how?' This was seriously the thought that i had. And so. And so. I will blog it for the world in the off chance that anyone reads this after my physical life has ended:

I am ok. I am not far. I am safe. So are you. You always were. I love you. I always have.

As for this Halloween weekend...

I think i might just stick a painted black shoe box on my back and go as a fridge magnet.

Maybe i'll even shave my legs.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home