Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Unseen Angels

Otherwise known as Asha.

I recieved an email today from a woman named Asha in India. I wanted to put her email on this blog, but i accidentally (??) erased it. It basically said that she reads my blog and is touched by the way i learn from my life experiences and that i write well and that she has sent a friend going through alot to my blog and and and....

And I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Someone asked me today what i wanted to do with the rest of my life and i answered - touch people, empower others, live unconditionally in love, heal, create. Then the ego voice kicked in and said -- 'well, then, you better get going and do something about all these lofty goals'. (Hint to y'all - the 'do do do' voice is usually ego). I shushed the voice, but, by habit, part of me listened and i told myself - ya, you should (that nasty word again) be living these dreams instead of working at an office!

Then, Asha. Her email was the universe gently reminding me that i am touching people, empowering others, healing, creating...i am even making a pretty great stab at loving unconditionally. I don't need to 'do' anything or be ashamed of working in this office or put off these goals for some future time. One day i will make my living doing these things, in some vehicle or other, but i don't need to wait til i am paid for it before i make a difference.

Visit Asha's blog at http://toconstantlywonderafresh.blogspot.com

I will leave you with the English translation of a short poem by Dhoomil that i found on her blog and a wish that today you take account all of your unseen angels.

"...And laughing, he said,
To tell you the truth, sir,
In my eyes
There's no one who is small
And no one that is great
To me every man is a pair of shoes
Who stands before me for repairs..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home