Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Cough due to Cold

My entire office is sick.

Seems that the miraculous flu shot that everybody was so in panic to get hasn't saved them after all. Yesterday i actually started to wonder if they were all playing a joke on me as one after another they dropped like flies. And here is the kicker - i feel great. Super healthy. Totally immune. My trick - good ol' Science of Mind magic - i just keep knowing that "i don't get sick", that i won't be getting sick and i love every inch of my life. Hey, take it or leave it,but it is working for me.

Wished it worked for my Boston Fern that now sits, a week after i purchased it, dead in my apartment. (And my mother wants me to have children?) Must heal the belief that i kill house plants. Maybe i can just replace it with the belief that i merely kill Boston Ferns...

And what is up with this whole federal income tax thing?? It is blowing my mind! The universe demonstrated some prosperity magic in my life today -- i have received a christmas bonus for all the hard work i did at La Casa and am the only person in the office to receive such a bonus. This stopped my breath in awe at the miracles of spirit and manifestation. Then i opened my cheque and my breath stopped again - this time at how much money had been taken off by the government! The bonus had hiked my salary into a tax bracket that i guess is at a 40-45% range and so, numbers-wise, it looked like the bonus barely even occurred! I have been self-employed for so long that i am not used to this and i can easily start to understand why Canadians are always howling at the moon regarding the rape that is taxes. But, but, but...

If it is all One Thing and if money is merely a tool that is meant to flow in and out easily and if i can reap the benefits of a free and social country that is beautiful and safe and educates its people and leaves no one without health care...then...

I send off half my cheque to the government of Canada with great love and blessings. I thank 20/20 Properties for recognizing my hard work at LaCasa. I buy my Christmas gifts with joy and fun and am still able to watch my debt dwindle before my eyes. I am so blessed, so thankful, so grateful.

A week today i will be home. Tomorrow i get to see Jordan. Friday i get to see Leanne. Sunday i get to see Jason. Monday i catch up with Carman. Today i lunch with Darren. In 8 days i will be bonding with Cory and in less than that i will be driving the number one with JenBen.

I AM HEALTHY, WEALTHY and SHMOOSHY ABOUT A BOY!!!

YAY!

I send you: croissants, cups that runneth over, a clearing of all clutter, corn chowder, convivial conversation, Crustos, contagious calm, catnaps, comrades, castling, a Craig Salkeld ballad, Caitlin's 'cwirks' and lots and lots and lots of that vitamin we call

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home