Monday, November 29, 2004

Stealing Jordan

*Grin*

What a weekend.

I once had a friend that described how he used to nap while riding his mother's whirring vaccuum cleaner. As a toddler he would climb on top of the metal canister, wrap his little arm and legs around it and sleep. He was comforted by the steady hum, the soothing warmth and the safety of having his mother so near.

I think i had a nap-on-a-vaccuum-cleaner moment this weekend. *Grin*

His name is Jordan. I have mentioned him before in past blogs, calling him the 'cute one' of a bunch of guys that i saw a movie with. But Saturday night i got to see him up close. I looked beyond the cover and began reading the book. And i was thrown for a loop with what i found.

The man speaks several languages, has travelled internationally, loves to cook and showed me visual art work that wowed me. He plays the guitar, describes his life passion as 'connecting with people', has never owned a TV, uses trees to heal himself, dedicates his life to Global Sustainability and loves to lindyhop. He fed me vanilla tea when i got cold, answered all my Konkin questions with realness and gave me a bed to sleep on when our talking took us to 6 in the morning.

All this while cuddled on a beanbag chair.

I once thought the man was adorable, but now i am intrigued, warmed, shaken, grinning.

*Grin*

I unveil my home tonight as i host the meditation group. I basically finished it this weekend and it is a work of art. *Grin*

Singing at the Centre was outstanding. Even though i stood up there with 2 hours of sleep under my belt, i sang, 200 people whooped and we were all lifted. *Grin*

Grin. Grin.

OH. And Kevin emailed me. He says he got my letter and he doesn't know what to say.
I like him and he doesn't know what to say. Foolish boy. Perhaps we will talk at the next dance. Perhaps we won't. Whatever. *Grin*

***GRIN****

Help. I can't stop.

*Grin*

*Grin*
*Grin*